background

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Little Miss' birthday at the lake

Well we went to Miquelon Lake for Little Miss' birthday. The children enjoyed swimming in the water with their wetsuits on -I think they were the warmest children there! We had lunch and cake for dessert.


After their swim and lunch the children went to the playground to play... but it was apparently a bit more challenging for Junior than he bargained for. He took a tumble off the equipment... and then we decided to take a tour of Camrose Hospital emergency department.

He came home with 3 stitches as a "souvenir" - Poor fella.


3 comments:

  1. If he has a scar he's going to have to come up with some amazing story as to how he got it!
    Lifting up prayers!
    Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't mention that I love the cake!
    Praying right now!
    Psalms 4:1, 3 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. (3) But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying!
    Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete