background

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Peanut being cute


If you watch to the end, you can hear him say "Hi Dad!" :)

2 comments:

  1. I miss one day and there are three posts?! I don't know...he's either telling you off or preaching a sermon! He's so intent! And that sweet little "Hi Dad" at the end!
    Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 23:4-6 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very conversant, just watch out i the future there will be no end to the lectures he will give.

    ReplyDelete