Oh Naomi, I'm so excited for you! This house looks amazing!!!!!!!!!! Know that I'm continuing to pray! Isaiah 25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
Continuing to pray so very hard! Psalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
Lifting up prayers right now! Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh Naomi, I'm so excited for you! This house looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKnow that I'm continuing to pray!
Isaiah 25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
Continuing to pray so very hard!
ReplyDeletePsalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
Lifting up prayers right now!
ReplyDeletePsalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Congratulations! This is indeed wonderful news to have such a lovely new home! So sorry to see you go, but we are so very happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteMany blessings on your new beginning!
Rebecca ~asplendidtime
and family