Wow! Could he BE any cuter! What a precious little man! The Scriptures are full of such amazing and comforting passages. This is one of the best. Hope they are full of comfort for you and know I'm here praying! Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Prayer Bears My email address
Still praying hard in Seattle! Psalms 34:4, 6-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (6-7) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. Prayer Bears My email address
Wow! Could he BE any cuter! What a precious little man!
ReplyDeleteThe Scriptures are full of such amazing and comforting passages. This is one of the best. Hope they are full of comfort for you and know I'm here praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Still praying hard in Seattle!
ReplyDeletePsalms 34:4, 6-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (6-7) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Prayer Bears
My email address