You'd better have some good books...you're facing a wall! TV not even an option! You're going to have fun on this! Continuing to lift up prayers! Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. Prayer Bears My email address
The TV is on a cabinet on the other side of the toys beside the treadmill. I just have to turn my head to see it. ;) But ya, I will defo try some good books too :D
Like I said...I found books a lot more distracting than TV. Does your treadmill have a book holder? Amazon's got the clear one that fits pretty much any tread, I think. Of course Kindle's fit on them really well! Am so blessed to be able to pray for your family! Psalms 31:14-16 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake. Prayer Bears My email address
You'd better have some good books...you're facing a wall! TV not even an option! You're going to have fun on this!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Prayer Bears
My email address
The TV is on a cabinet on the other side of the toys beside the treadmill. I just have to turn my head to see it. ;) But ya, I will defo try some good books too :D
ReplyDeleteLike I said...I found books a lot more distracting than TV. Does your treadmill have a book holder? Amazon's got the clear one that fits pretty much any tread, I think. Of course Kindle's fit on them really well!
ReplyDeleteAm so blessed to be able to pray for your family!
Psalms 31:14-16 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
Prayer Bears
My email address
an i-pod with a talking book would work as well or just some great music.
ReplyDeleteMom