This is so funny! Great exercise for you both! I take it your toe's finally better! It's always amazing to know that the Holy Spirit Himself is praying for you! Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Pippi LOVED the treadmill. I had her on for about 20 min, then I went on by myself for 30min and she just sat there staring and wanting to get on again! LOL Ya my foot is doing better - finally. It is still not 100% and I need to be careful not to overdo it, but I am happy I can finally get shoes on again.
Still think this is so funny! So glad you're able to start in treading! You're going to love it and it's going to help so much. In Chronological Bibles Job is the first book. The promise of the resurrection was given from the beginning! What comfort these words give! Praying! Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Know that I'm always here praying! Psalms 121:3-5 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. Prayer Bears My email address
These verses contain the reason why we have the hope of life to come. Know that I'm here praying so hard! Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places... Prayer Bears My email address
Continuing to pray hard for your family! Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
So how's the treading going? Praying! Psalms 31:5, 7-8 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth (7-8) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Praying in Seattle! Psalms 69:1-3, 13 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God...But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Will be hitting the treadmill more now that the sun's going to bed so early in the day and it's only going to get worse. At least I can get walks in on the weekends... Know that I'm continuing to pray! 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. Prayer Bears My email address
This is so funny! Great exercise for you both! I take it your toe's finally better!
ReplyDeleteIt's always amazing to know that the Holy Spirit Himself is praying for you!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Pippi LOVED the treadmill. I had her on for about 20 min, then I went on by myself for 30min and she just sat there staring and wanting to get on again! LOL Ya my foot is doing better - finally. It is still not 100% and I need to be careful not to overdo it, but I am happy I can finally get shoes on again.
ReplyDeleteStill think this is so funny! So glad you're able to start in treading! You're going to love it and it's going to help so much.
ReplyDeleteIn Chronological Bibles Job is the first book. The promise of the resurrection was given from the beginning! What comfort these words give! Praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Know that I'm always here praying!
ReplyDeletePsalms 121:3-5 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address
These verses contain the reason why we have the hope of life to come. Know that I'm here praying so hard!
ReplyDeleteEphesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places...
Prayer Bears
My email address
Continuing to pray hard for your family!
ReplyDeletePsalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
So how's the treading going?
ReplyDeletePraying!
Psalms 31:5, 7-8 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth (7-8) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Praying in Seattle!
ReplyDeletePsalms 69:1-3, 13 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God...But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Will be hitting the treadmill more now that the sun's going to bed so early in the day and it's only going to get worse. At least I can get walks in on the weekends...
ReplyDeleteKnow that I'm continuing to pray!
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Prayer Bears
My email address