background

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Updates galore...

So many things, so little time!  Yikes! how does time pass so quickly?  I have a bunch of pics too, but we are still using the temp computer because mine is broken. But this one is so unstable (it crashes almost daily) I really don't want to upload pics on here.  I will try to get pics on here when I can.

Peanut got his first teeth!!! Yay!  He decided to imitate his big brother and wait until he was 15 mos old LOL but he has 2 teeth now - one on top and one on bottom. He got his first tooth on Oct 31 and his 2nd tooth on Nov 2.

We got good news with Mr Man's eye appt at the specialist on Monday - the eye patching was successful and he no longer needs to patch! Yay!! but that's not the best news - his eye has improved and he now needs a *weaker* lens!!!! WOOHOO!!! we've ordered new lenses for his glasses and they should be here in a few days.

The children have done some really neat art projects lately - hopefully I can get some pics up soon.

And I have the cutest pics of the older 2 children in their Navy League uniforms, but those will have to wait as well.

9 comments:

  1. Hey! At least you could update! And so much good news! All wonderful!
    Know that I'm praying!
    Psalms 118:14-16 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to let you know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
    Psalms 91:1-2, 4 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the treading going? The puppy still doing it with you?
    Continuing to pray!
    Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  4. The treading is not as consistant as I want it to be, but yes the dog is on there every time with me! LOL as soon as she sees me get my shoes she runs to the treadmill and waits for me. She LOVES the treadmill. I work her pretty hard on there too. The other day we were on there at 3.3miles for 30 min. Once we were done, she had a long drink and then curled up on the floor by the sofa and went to sleep. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then you've got to keep it up, Naomi! For your doggie's sake! And you're doing great! Keep it up! It's more than worth it!
    The Lord is working, even during trying times! Praying!
    Romans 5:3-5 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 62:5-6 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying!
    Lamentations 3:21-25 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still praying hard in Seattle!
    Psalms 34:4, 6-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (6-7) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lifting up prayers right now!
    Psalms 20:5-7 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions. Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

    ReplyDelete